Arctic cloak for the Wintertent UP
The Arctic cloak is intended for use with Wintertent UP at extremely low temperatures. The mantle fits exactly over the main tent taking full account of the windows, chimney and entrance.
The Arctic cloak is very suitable if you go on a long journey in the winter. The Arctic cloak as an extra accessory for the Winter tent UP and helps you prevent the cold even in the most extreme conditions, and in combination with the insulated floor you can arrange a really warm shelter in the harshest conditions!
The mantle consists 2 layers;
- Top layer - Oxford 300 with PU impregnation of 4000 mm water column
- bottom layer (insulation) - geo-felt
Advantages of geosolar as isloation:
- supports optimum heat transfer
- does not absorb moisture
- lightweight and compact
- has a high strength and elasticity
Install the arctic cloak on an open Winter tent UP, but without the drawstrings!
- Remove the Arctic cloak from the bag
- Throw the Arctic cloak over the installed Winter tent UP
- Put the loops of the Winter tent UP through the correct holes of the Arctic cloak
- Secure the Arctic cloak
Main specifications of the Arctic cloak for the Winter tent UP
|Winter tent||Weight||Bag size|
|UP-2 mini||10.5 kg||1.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 m|
|UP-2||12 kg||1.2 x 0.3 x 0.3 m|
|UP-5||17 kg||1.2 x 0.3 x 0.3 m|